Phone: (334) 72 43 23 26
Dr Alexis Lepetit is a psychiatrist and geriatrician.
Since the beginning of his psychiatric training, Dr Alexis Lepetit has been interested in Old Age Psychiatry (OAP). To improve his skills in this subspecialty, he decided to complete his training with a geriatric medical degree.
Dr Lepetit’s current position enables him to develop research and teaching projects in both psychiatry and neurology. Dr Lepetit supervises medical residents for their theses. These theses are also published as research articles in peer-reviewed journals.
Dr Alexis Lepetit has a keen interest in psychopharmacology that enabled him to participate as principal investigator or co-investigator in pharmaceutical trials.
On the other hand, he is a founding member of the French association of early-career psychiatrists (AJPJA, www.ajpja.fr). This associative commitment directly followed his 2 years as a board member of the French association of psychiatric trainees (AFFEP, www.affep.fr). During this mandate, the first taskforce on OAP has been created to make it an official psychiatric subspecialty in France with the full support of the French association of professors of psychiatry, the OAP section of the EPA, the European Association of Geriatric Psychiatry and the WPA.
Dr Alexis Lepetit is also involved in the promotion of OAP in France, being deputy general secretary of the French Old Age Psychiatry Society (SF3PA).
- Manon Cublier, Pascal Menecier, Armin von Gunten, Alexis Lepetit, Jean-Michel Dorey, Benjamin Rolland
Analgesic opioids misuse in the elderly: A review
Gèriatrie et Psychologie Neuropsychiatrie du Viellissement, 343--349, Vol: 18, (2020), doi: 10.1684/pnv.2020.0880
- Olivier Drunat, Jean Roche, Samuel Kohler, Vernaudon Julien, Saidlitz Pascal, Hermine Lenoir, Maria Soto-Martin, Alexis Lepetit, Lisette Volpe-Gillot, Vania Leclercq, Mouna Romdhani, Pierre Koskas, Florence Lebert
What the COVID-19 pandemic entails for the management of patients with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia: experience in France
International Psychogeriatrics, 1361--1364, Vol: 32, (2020), doi: 10.1017/s1041610220003567
- Dorey JM., Herrmann M., Schuster JP., van Gunten A., Lepetit A.
Stratégies thérapeutiques des troubles psychocomportementaux dans les troubles neuro-cognitifs de la personne âgée.
Encyclopédie Médico-Chirurgicale – Psychiatrie, 1-13, Vol: 16, (2019)
- Marine Dufournet, Virginie Dauphinot, Claire Moutet, Mathieu Verdurand, Floriane Delphin-Combe, Pierre Krolak-Salmon, Pierre Krolak-Salmon, Virginie Dauphinot, Florian Delphin-Combe, Zaza Makaroff, Denis Federico, Marie-Hèléne Coste, Isabelle Rouch, Jean-Michel Dorey, Alexis Lepetit, Keren Danaila, Julien Vernaudon, Anthony Bathsavanis, Alain Sarciron, Yves Guilhermet, Sylvain Gaujard, Pierre Grosma^itre, Claire Moutet, Mathieu Verdurand
Impact of Cognitive, Functional, Behavioral Disorders, and Caregiver Burden on the Risk of Nursing Home Placement
Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 1254--1262, Vol: 20, (2019), doi: 10.1016/j.jamda.2019.03.027
- Teddy Novais, Audrey Doutone, Caroline Gombault, Pierre Krolak-Salmon, Alexis Lepetit, Christelle Mouchoux
Description of the Treatment Course by Pregabalin for Anxiety in Patients With a Major Neurocognitive Disorder
Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 261--263, Vol: 39, (2019), doi: 10.1097/jcp.0000000000001029